onsdag 21. september 2011

Be yourself.

Some people actually don't care about being their own character. Some people love copying others. Ofcourse, everyone gets inspired by someone, but that's not the same thing. Some times I have a hard time being myself, because it can get kinda scary sometimes to be truly open about yourself. But it's worth it. Yes, maybe some people won't like the real you, but when you find those people who love you exactly for the one you are, you wont regret! And you will feel good about youself, I promis. If your friends can't handle the real you, they're not your real friends. And there is someone special waiting for you. Someone who loves everything about you.


Everyone has at least one insecurity. The best thing to do is to focus about the positive, and learn how to love yourself for who you are.

Someone will always be prettier.
Someone will always be smartert.
Someone will always be skinnier.
But they will never be you.








- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm still sick so I'm stuck here at home. I get many thoughts when I'm sitting home, doing nothing. Yesterday was actually a really good day, even though I stayed home the whole day. I kinda got my mind clear on some things. But today my mind was ready for school. But I'm still sick, so I couldn't go to school. It can feel good to drop school some days, but if it's for too long, it's terrible. You get sick of yourself. That's the ting about me. When I'm too much with people, I get sick of them and everything they do. So then I need some time for myself. But then other times, I get so sick of myself. I guess that's the worst, cause I can't get rid of myself. But then sometimes I'm just sick of myself, and everyone, and everything around me! The best thing to do when I'm like that is to... sleep. 


So this is me right now, and this is probably how I'm gonna spend the rest of the day. Reading some homework, and maybe some other stuff. 

 ❤ Have a good day, everyone! 



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar