mandag 10. oktober 2011

Not a child, not a grown-up. Not super-smart, not super-stupid. Learned some things, still hungry for learning more. Has got a taste of life, just wanting more.
That's about where I am now. What can I say.. kinda funny that I'm actually "hungry" for life. Cause I'm one of those who had given up. But as you see, I've just been holding on to that little hope I had left. Everyone has had that time where everything feels empty and wrong. But this year, I've really found some of myself.. And I just can't wait to see how I turn out to be.

But I'm still exploring. So many questions I still don't have any answers for.




So yea, please love me if you can. I'll love you back. But I'm still growing, and things change all the time. Don't be suprised if you suddenly see a new side of me. I've got so many sides that hasn't come out yet, so be patient. Love is great, aboslutely. But love can't take over my life yet, and it can't come in the way of who I am. Sorry, but I've already decided this. So please add some love to my life, but if your plan is to take over my life with your love, and put all the focus on you and "us", forget it. I'm still young, and thank God for that.







- Love from confused teenager girl trying to find herself.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar